Delivery & Collection Information
Ordering – Helpful tips
- Where possible always have your order sent to an address where someone is available to sign for it.
- If your order is being delivered to a work address please ensure you have checked it is OK to do so and that you have informed the post room or reception that you are expecting a delivery.
- If your order has not been delivered within the expected delivery window, please do not delay in contacting us.
- Please check that we have been given the correct email address as any input errors cannot be corrected once the order has been placed.
- Orders are dispatched Monday to Friday.
- Orders are dispatched either by Royal Mail Special Delivery or ParcelForce Express 48. Please allow up to 28 days for delivery although we will always aim to deliver within 7 days.
- If you require express or next day delivery please contact us with your requirements and we will do our utmost to help
- Deliveries are made Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays.
- Some remote areas of the UK may require an extra day for delivery.
- Orders will require a signature upon delivery.
- An email will be sent to advise that your order has been dispatched.
If you would prefer to collect your carving please place your order via the shop and note in the comments section that you wish to collect your carving in person. We will contact you to arrange a mutually convenient time.
For International Deliveries
Please contact us with your requirements and we will provide you with a quote for shipping to your required destination. Do not send Payment details by e-mail as this is not secure.